Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I want right now

These "Things I want right now" posts are going to come back now and then. There are just too many nice things out there for me to be able to just ignore them. The things I will show you today comes, just like last time, from different designer's fall 2011 collections.

Emilio Pucci
A lovely coat for the fast approaching fall!

Rodarte
Another lovely coat + dress.

Mulberry
Yes, you can still wear transparent, flowing dresses even though the temperature drops! Stockings underneath and something warm over it will keep you from turning blue.

Chloé
Or why not throw a warm cape over your shoulders?! I've tried it, and if the cape is made out of a fabric the wind doesn't blow through, it keeps you really warm! It's cozy too...

Burberry Prorsum
A fur coat always work! The only time I wear real fur though, is if it's vintage.

Jean Paul Gaultier
Another furry thing. Love this whole outfit! Maybe I should dye my hair gray?...

Elie Saab
Yes please!!!

Elie Saab
Or maybe this one...Or why not both?!!!

Christian Dior
The last dress for today - DIOR! Transparent and flowy! Me like. Me like a lot!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash