Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Fashion S&M

Looking through the fall/winter 2011 collections, I noticed how many designers have been inspired by S&M for this season. Let's take a look!

Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac
Wouldn't it be fun to wear this "glove-bra" to a job interview, or something like that. If someone complains you can just say it's high fashion. Don't attack me, attack the fashion industry!...

Louis Vuitton
I want this belt!

Louis Vuitton

Mugler

Mugler
I can't say I'm so into this whole S&M fashion so much myself, but the following Alexander McQueen dresses I could definitely wear! They look stylish and cool at the same time.

Alexander McQueen
"Are you ready to leave soon honey".
"Yes, sure, I just have to lace up my boots first"...

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen
Damsel in distress...

Alexander McQueen
...Damsel not so much in distress...
Just noticed that Google doesn't allow me to write "S&M" as a search word for this post. Dangerous letters...












9 comments:

  1. I find most of the fetish fashions a bit scary and not sure I could ever wear them. I can just picture the faces of the mums on the school run! I do love the sheer blouses though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glove bra! I guess excluding S and M makes sense too as annoying as that is, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Castelbajac hands are weird. How does that stay on anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing castelbajac's new collections he is always so (tongue in) cheeky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I could wear the Alexander ones, they are a great mix!! Just beautiful his work is!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think all these outfits look super cool, I don't know if I would dare to wear them but it sure is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! I'm imagining a tiny gloved gorilla hanging on her back, clinging to her front and covering up her breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffeadict: Thanks to Anna/Mormor hade stil, I now know how the Castelbajac hands stay on - there's a tiny gloved gorilla hanging on her back, with his paws covering her breasts... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash