Monday, April 16, 2012

Things I want right now

In my last Things I want right now post I showed you a few of my favorites from the S/S 2012 ready to wear collections. Those weren't all my favorites though! So here come the rest!

Jenny Packham

Every girl should have at least one red dress in her closet! This one is perfect for summer - light and flowy!

Naeem Kahn

Goddess-like and sparkling! Considering how beautifully the fabric drapes itself, it's probably quite heavy and slinky.

Prabal Gurung

Yet another long pretty dress. Can't get enough of these...

Valentino

Black lace. Need I say more?!

Valentino

Another, very romantic one, from Valentino.

Zac Posen

Zac Posen is one of my favorite designers. He just knows exactly how to dress the female body, and make it look gorgeous!

Zac Posen

See what I mean?! Perfection! And here is another one...

Zac Posen

This one should be worn by the Queen of the Oceans...

Zac Posen

As we started with a red dress, we might as well end with one too. This one, yet again, by Mr Posen. *Sigh*...











5 comments:

  1. I will take them all! I love long flowy dresses, wonderful. Happy Monday darling girl!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these dresses Miss Meadows, here's hoping you get at least one because I know these would all suit you just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first red dress is divine!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash