Monday, June 04, 2012

Full Moon

My favorite time of the month is here again - that of the full moon! I love lying in my bed at night, watching the moonbeams breaking into my room and dancing on my duvet...

Source

Me and a friend talked about the fact that the most beautiful thing you can probably say to another person is "Please don't die before me". Not being able to stand the thought of having to stay here on Earth when the other one is gone...So with those words in mind, this month's full moon-music will be Stirb Nicht Vor Mir/Don't Die Before I Do with Rammstein featuring Sharleen Spiteri...




2 comments:

  1. Stunning...I love the moon too!! Happy Monday doll..loved the music :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great song Miss Meadows, Rammstein are kind of popular around here and you can certainly see why, they're a real talented band.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash