Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Things I Want Right Now

Half of 2012 has flown past, so it feels about time to start looking into what the designers want us to wear in 2013. This Things I Want Right Now post will be the first of two where I show you my favorites from the Resort 2013 Collections!

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Three amazing creations from Alexander McQueen! The big metal buckle - that seems to go around to the back - gives the two top dresses a bit of a superwoman feeling!

Belstaff

I fell for this Belstaff dress and jacket because it reminds me of what the pilots wore during WWII. If I had been a pilot during those days, this is what I would have dressed myself in!

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Lovely summer dresses from Carolina Herrera. The bottom one should be worn by a goddess...

Christian Dior

The thing I want here is the blouse. Love that peplum!...

Christian Dior

...And this is the skirt I would wear it to!

Christian Dior

Also pretty in an orangey red!

Giambattista Valli

This dress would be perfect for vacuuming! Easy to move around in, but still pretty.

Gucci

Pretty flower embroidery!!!















2 comments:

  1. I can totally see you absolutely rocking those Alexander McQueen dresses Miss Meadows, they would all suit you pretty well in my opinion. Great post, I'm looking forward to the "things you don't want," post in the future too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning, I would be over to borrow them from your closet if you had them right now ;) They are marvelous :)) Perfect dresses!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash