Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Last Moment Christmas Gifts

Soon it's CHRISTMAAAAAS!!! If anyone had forgot I mean... My Christmas shopping is done *phew*... But if you need some last minute tips, I have a few for you!


Source


Bra, panties and garter belt from What Katie Did's Coco series. I just love that bra! And the brown color is a nice alternative to the "normal" black.


Source


French knickers - also from What Katie Did. These come in black or peach!


Source


The Black Currant Scones Heel from ModCloth. Vintage style shoes with a heel low enough for not getting feet aches during long parties. Yay!


Source


The Goodnight Kiss Gloves, also from ModCloth. Long, warm gloves with diamond-shaped cutouts decorated with red lips!


Source


The Fan Seashell Bag, from It's Vintage Darling. Kizzy of the blog The Dainty Dolls House, posted a picture of this bag a few days ago, and now I want one myself!



Pearl necklace in a variety of colors, with matching bracelet, from Daisy Dapper!


Come to think of it, I actually want all these things myself! Better write Santa another letter. Haha...






2 comments:

  1. These are all perfect gifts!! I will need to add them to my list now too :))) I do need that shell clutch, been after it a long time now. I have to end the obsession soon ;-))) Pearls are always a great choice as well!! Happy Wednesday doll!! <3 <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considering getting my mum the pearls haha because I still need one more gift for her to feel like I've got her enough! Great tips Miss Meadows.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash