Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Lingerie

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and whether your in a happy relationship with someone else, or single and in a happy relationship with yourselves, this day is a good excuse to splurge a bit and get some new lingerie! My favorite retro lingerie brand is What Katie Did, because they create good looking, durable things for daily wear. When I saw their new collection it made me think of Valentine's for some reason, so here it is! The range is all made in England, it's called Liz, and it comes in the colors Amethyst, Ruby, and Black. I'll take a set in each color please...











To go to What Katie Did's web shop, just follow this link, or click on the banner below!




Seductive Vintage Valentines lingerie by What Katie Did 


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...love the red set, how gorgeous. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day my sweet <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash