Monday, May 11, 2015

Nordic Light Burlesque Festival




This weekend - 15-16 May - I'm coming to Östersund to perform in the first annual Nordic Light Burlesque Festival! This is a festival that showcases some of the best burlesque performers from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark, and it will take place at the magnificent old theater (Gamla Teatern) in Östersund. The festival is produced by Cherri von Leigh (the founder of NLBF), Lady Francescca and Kenta, and a few of the performers taking the stage (except for me...) are:


















...And many more... 


For more info, visit the festival's web site here! With this said I'm taking a week off from blogging! I've had so much to do lately that I feel completely worn out, and my to-do list is still being added to. I need a vacation... Haha! Really looking forward to performing during NLBF though, and I'll see you all here again in a week! Ciao!


(PS. After writing this post I learned that this burlesque festival had been cancelled...)





1 comment:

  1. Such a shame it was cancelled, it sounded perfect!! I hope they will reschedule it for you :))) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash